Our goal is to bring together startups, investors and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- Active Partners – Since 2004 we have invested in 25 companies in two funds totaling €74m. In 2007, we created the Venturepreneurs’ Organisation, which promotes relationships between successful serial entrepreneurs investing in early-stage companies. Barcelona
- Antai Venture Builder – Company builder which founded several fast-growing startups with operations in more than ten countries in Europe and Latin America. Barcelona
- Axon Partners Group – In its Investment Division, Axon manages c. $250m of AuM in its five funds in Southern Europe, Latin America, and India. Additionally, Axon is currently launching a Pan-European Fund-of-VC-Funds that will cover different stages across different sectors within the VC industry.
- Bonsai Partners – BONSAI PARTNERS is a technology venture capital firm with a hybrid investment strategy focused on the unexploited secondary market. We aim to achieve superior returns by investing in high-growth companies with strong business models and excellent management through a mix of primary and secondary capital deployments. Our scope is centered on Spain, complemented by a minority share of Europe-wide investments. Madrid
- Cabiedes & Partners – seed funding and early-stage investment services concentrated on eCommerce, Enterprise Software, Design, Fintech sectors. Madrid
- Caixa Capital Risc – the venture capital division of ‘la Caixa’, a Spanish bank. Caixa Capital Risc manages more than €180M and invests in the early stages of innovative startups with a global vision. Caixa VC is interested in perceived emerging sectors: technology, digital industries, technologies for industry and life sciences. Barcelona
- Inveready – Investing through 4 verticals (Venture Capital in Digital Technology, Venture Capital in Life Sciences, Venture Debt and Hybrid Financing for quoted companies in growth markets), with +€330M of assets under management. Barcelona
- Itnig Fund I – Through Itnig Fund I, we invest 100.000€ per company and we offer our support without getting in the middle. We focus on understanding the market opportunity and making sure we fully align with the team. We look for intuitive and fast movers, talent developers, hard workers, customer-oriented, bottom-line focused and growth-obsessed, all at the same time! Barcelona
- JME Ventures – When we started a decade ago, we wanted to do some things differently. We believed that the key to delivering the best results was to become the best travel companion for entrepreneurs and be financially aligned with our investors. Madrid
- Kibo Ventures – Kibo Ventures invests in early-stage internet and mobile startups, with a “Super Angel” approach. We look for companies in their early stages but do not invest in seed stages. We aim to grow our investment as the companies grow and develop. We invest initially from €250k to €750k. With our staged investment approach, we can reach up to €5m per company. Madrid
- Nauta Capital – The main areas of interest include B2B Software propositions, disruptive Digital Media companies, and enabling technologies for Mobile and the Internet. Nauta Capital has €300+ million under management and over 40 portfolio companies. Barcelona, London & Munich
- Seaya Ventures – Seaya Ventures is a Venture Capital fund with €160M assets under management. Seaya invests in early and growth-stage Internet and technology-enabled businesses in Spain and Latin America, supporting them in their expansion and growth to become regional and global leaders. Seaya, founded in 2013, has invested through two funds, Seaya I and Seaya II, in 17 companies, among which are Cabify, Glovo or Spotahome. Madrid
- Ysios Capital – private equity financing to early- and mid-stage human healthcare and life science companies with a special focus on pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and medical devices. €200 million in assets under management distributed over two funds. Barcelona
Venture Capital Spain