Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres, and it’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-year of experience in project or program management.
- Experience creating dashboards (Looker, Tableau, Data Studio, or other similar tools).
- Experience distilling information into graphics, slides, notes, and tables.
- Preferred qualifications:
Experience with project planning, status reporting, timeline estimation, issue tracking, meeting facilitation, and process documentation.
Experience with SQL (query, merge, filter, subquery)
San Francisco Jobs
- Maintain and/or improve existing business processes.
- Develop and manage documentation for different tools and processes.
- Track progress on diverse business initiatives; and ensure projects are driven to completion.
- Communicate updates to cross-functional stakeholders and manage the content of the team website.
- Develop training materials and user documentation for different tools and processes.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees, or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
San Francisco Jobs – Program Manager Business Operations Data Centers
To apply for this job please visit careers.google.com.